From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, 28 March, 2015 1:40:31 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal to introduce factory pattern to java collections

Personally, I am opposed to making simple things like this overly
complicated. It is unlikely the Java collections API will change enough
to warrant a factory for every collection type.

Javolution was used in Java 1.4 to reduce the latency caused by garbage
collection. That is not a problem with JREs >= 1.5, so we don't need the
library any more.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com