Generally I see three ways if I think of an combination of OFBiz and Moqui as
already mentioned in the discussion so far:

1) „Replace“ the OFBiz Framework with Moqui

2) Replace parts of the OFBiz Framework with Moqui parts respectively update
the OFBiz Framework in a Moqui manner

3) Migrate OFBiz applications and functionality, so that they be part of Mantle
or standalone apps on base of Moqui

Numbers 1 and 3 could lead to the same result, maybe the steps between are
different or the approach or just the headline is another.
Number 2 is more like thinking of optimization of the current framework, maybe
by looking at Moqui, but there would be no Moqui integration in the end, only
an updated OFBiz Framework.

My vote for 1) is -1, because I don’t think it is a realistic project in terms
of effort vs. benefit an with respect to the „customers“ of an „application
framework OFBiz", this change could be an upgrade killer.

For 2) there is generally a +1 where optimizations are reasonable, but this
might be much less than a Moqui framework switch

For 3) I say +1, also this would more be an parallel "next OFBiz“ thing

Martin Becker
ecomify GmbH