Ok let first wait for the vote result seeing your comment at the -1 .

However then still we need a vote again after the proposal... if you make it a -0.9 then when the proposal is agreed, no need for a vote.

for people who would like to help, there are plenty of GIT workflow proposals in other Apache projects.

Regards,
Hans