On May 6, 2015, at 8:46 AM, Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com> wrote:

> the workflow can be simple as is described in:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html
>
> we could use this as the MVP (minimum viable product) so mimic basically how
> people use SVN and then slowly take advantage of the possibilities of GIT.
>
> Regards,
> Hans

Hans,

I think you didn't spend enough time studying this material.
The document you are referencing is what we already have: the workflow and
infrastructure described are already in place:
1) a writable svn repo
2) a read only mirror in git: git://git.apache.org/ofbiz.git
3) Jira to submit patches

Jacopo