From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2015 10:22:48 AM
Subject: Re: Coding standards

I guess you know we already have
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Coding+Conventions

"Use descriptive conditions" and "Meaningful aliases" are interesting and we
could indeed add 2 lines about that in the page above (just after the
link to the old Sun conventions)

I don't agree with their "Use multi-line ternary operator" rule but I don't
want to engage in a discussion about this nor all other cases.

Setters existed long ago Spring went to life ;)

Jacques