Hi All

*Apache Extras*
There is some current planning in progress by the ASF to move all the code
in Apache Extras from Google onto SourceForge.  OFBiz has the following code
in Apache Extras

https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/search?q=label%3aOFBiz

I think they also expect to do some cleanup so we may need to get some
feedback from the community to see if this code is still current, needs to
be updated or  no longer needs to be included in Apache Extras.

*OFBiz Extras*
Doing some research, I found this historic mailing list thread

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-and-Apache-Extras-td4471407.html

which talked about the setup our our own version of this called OFBiz
Extras, which I think was parly done because of the following:

http://community.ofbizextra.org/community/control/Home   - basic site about
OFBiz Extra
https://demo.ofbizextra.org/partymgr/control/main  - a working version of
OFBiz that includes an Addon Manager for OFBiz and also a range of OFBiz
addons

We will probably need to start the discussion as to which way to go on this
(i.e Apache Extras vs OFBiz Extras)  and it might also be good to see what
addons are available that might be worth considering including in OFBiz (e.g
I'm currently looking at trying to move the Webhelp addon code into OFBiz to
render the online help)

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan