I don't believe that this endeavour by the ASF will be a fruitful one.
Apache Extra's (on Google) has been abandoned by many since G announced
that it would go away. Since BitBucket, Github, SourceForge and others
developers have ample opportunities to share code and do joint development.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-