From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, 18 October, 2015 1:36:22 PM
Subject: Re: Java 8 and functional programming in trunk

Hi Taher,

Yes I remember now, that's exactly why I was reluctant to do so. I have a
message remembering me that popping everyday... for months (I have tons of
others :D)

Actually it should not be a burden. I have just to upload Java 8 on the VM and
set trunk to use it. it will be mandatory only when we will really
begin to commit Java 8 features...

Jacques