Hi Taher,

Jsvc sounds like a good thing to have. So if you envision a better to way to
have it in OFBiz, please share in a new Jira with a ref to 5710

Thanks

Jacques

Le 05/05/2016 à 17:59, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hello Everyone,

So while trying to refactor Start.java, I see uglier code as I dig deeper.
One of the annoying things I've seen so far is the introduction of jsvc
through the class org.ofbiz.base.start.CommonsDaemonStart.

The dependency from CommonsDaemonStart.java to Start.java is making the
code ugly and exposed not to mention some other technical problems as
discussed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5710

I want to know whether the community is using this class and there is
valuable use for it, or whether we can just delete it. I believe we can
reintroduce jsvc in a much cleaner way in the future.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Taher Alkhateeb