From: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxsystems.com]
Sent: 17 May 2016 10:54
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deleting CommonsDaemonStart.java

I second this approach as a general rule, if applied carefully and wisely (as
it is in this specific case).
By removing incomplete code, the person working on the refactoring will have a
simplified system to work with in the refactoring; the removed code will always
be available in the history of the revision control system and the persons
interested in completing the support of the removed feature will have a chance
to check the code out and refactor/complete it.

Jacopo