Hi Everyone,

I found the behavior of product base promotion calculation a bit strange.
Need your advice on whether it is correct behaviour or need some
improvement in promotion calculation.

The promotion which I used was to give 30% discount for the item (i.e.
RAM1GB_BRAND). I created a sales order with 10 quantity of the product.
During the promotion calculation, OFBiz created 10 OrderAdjustments, one
for each quantity for the same promotion type.

I was expecting that in the case if same Promotion is applicable for more
than one quantity of a product then a single OrderAdjustment should be
created instead of creating one for each quantity. It is also messing up
the UI.

Attached the screenshots for the same.

Thanks and Regards
--