Hi Arvind,

While I agree that current behavior can be improved as per your suggestion but
at the same time considering different behaviors of the range of promotions we
have, implementing a proper fix would be tricky. I think a JIRA ticket can be
logged and solution can be discussed over there. If you have patch available
please provide it on the ticket you create.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Mridul Pathak