Hi Pierre,

Le 20/06/2016 à 09:02, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi all,

While browsing through our JIRA I noticed that at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ/?report=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:fisheye-projectpanel&mode=changesets&selectedTab=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:fisheye-projectpanel

we have commits by a Deepak Jadav on June 11th.

Did something bad happen there? We don't seem to have a privileged
contributor with that name in:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

I spotted that too, when you look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=deepak it seems obvious that it's about our Deepak (Dixit :))

Maybe the same kind of issue I have with Jan Le Roux (from SA) who picked the Jira username jleroux and this is unfortunately my committer username (my Jira name is jacques.le.roux). So sometimes people, and even Jira, confuse things

and the other thing is: why does it only show commits of June 10th and June
11th?

I guess it's related with the parameters defined in the "Statistics" tab, these shows on the top of the page: "Shows the 20 most recent commits for OFBiz." I guess FishEye has a bit of backlog...

Jacques

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>