Do you think it has more to do with INFRA unable (unwilling?) to migrate to
a unified directory for authentication and authorisation within all its
offered services (and used products) for contributors registered with ASF?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services