Hi Pierre and everyone,

If other people want to add interactive tasks I will happily volunteer to
implement them.

With that being said I recommend that we do not Implement them not for
difficulty but for correctness. The createComponent and createTenant tasks
were very difficult to implement and the most complex to both understand
the old ant logic and implement on Gradle. So it's not like we took any
shortcuts. If you look at the build script you'll see how complex these two
tasks are.

Just because something used to exist does not mean it was right. And for
correctness we need to be consistent. Either every task has a corresponding
interactive task or no interactive tasks exists. This of course is my own
opinion and everyone is welcome to express other opinions.

Cheers ..

Taher Alkhateeb