Nope, simply that we will no longer see the JackRabbit branch when filling the
Fix Version/s field, which is disturbing, same for Bootstrap

Jacques

Le 18/07/2016 à 11:31, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Your assumption and suggestion applies to many more branches than just the
2 mentioned, but only 2 were registered in JIRA.

What does that 'archive it in Jira' entail? Will associated issues be
removed from JIRA?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Jacques Le Roux <