Does this mean that you used

downloadSources=true"

In you local Eclipse task?
Because you said you had the sources easily available. Beside, where did you
find the sources exactly?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 24/07/2016 à 17:54, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hi All,

After a bit of investigation I believe Gradle will _not_ download source
libraries _unless_ someone calls the "eclipse" task. So I think no need to
do any changes for releases.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:08 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <