Hi Jacques

Sorry for the off topic post here.

No - it's not only you!

If you remember, I setup the HipChat room as an experimental place to help with the committer mentoring, and although I think it's been quite successful I've decided to close it, mainly so that we can discuss it, get feedback from the committers involved and evaluate if we want it to become a permanent tool the community can use. So I'll start a discussion thread on it soon.

Thanks
Sharan