That's a good answer for me

Thanks

Jacques

Le 26/07/2016 à 11:36, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Jacques,

Of course there is nothing to prevent the two parameters to be the same.
But is that not in the domain of the adopter? And in relation to his
policies and procedures?

In my viewpoint, this project should not limit the flexibility of the
product (for any - potential - adopter) just to cater to the viewpoint of a
(few) contributor(s). It is technically feasible (to differentiate between
the two parameters) and limiting this flexibility in the product will lead
to adopters having to spend more effort to make it work for them
(especially when taking into consideration the existing adopters with their
deviations from 'default' OFBiz).

If that can be avoided with a few more considerations up front, I would say
it increases the appeal of the product (and the project,  for - potential -
contributors to participate in.).

If that doesn't provide you sufficient arguments, please elaborate more.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Jacques Le Roux <