The idea is that by default the task does not do much. You have to follow the advices they give to make it really effective (filling a white list is the better way)

That's why I separated it from the rest to make it more obvious for users.

Currently "gradlew tasks" gives you this information

Pattern: ofbizSecure <Commands>: Execute OFBiz startup commands pre-loading the
notsoserial Java agent
Pattern: ofbizBackgroundSecure <Commands>: Execute OFBiz startup commands in
background (secure mode) and output to console.log

Jacques