Inline

Le 05/08/2016 à 10:33, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com

- ebaystore component
The jars in the ebaystore components are licensed under the CDDL licence,
that is addressed by the following ASF licensing rules:

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b

I am not sure I fully grasp all the details but I think that it would be
safer, to be sure we adhere to the licensing policies, if we not bundle
these jars in our releases.
Based on the above, my preference is to remove these jars, disable the
component, add a README file to the component to explain how to download
the jars and deploy it.

+1

- the tools directory

In my opinion we should start thinking about moving this folder outside of
the trunk:

trunk
tags
branches
tools

+1, using svn:externals tools could be easily embedded in a main OFBiz working
copy. BTW, the 2 sub-folders are mostly intended to be used in production