Hi Everyone

The ASF is offering all projects the opportunity to get for analytic services.
(from Snoot).
I'm not sure if you have seen the ASF Snoot 'Did you know' factoids that have
been appearing on Twitter (https://twitter.com/snoot_io) but our project has
been highlighted recently here:

https://twitter.com/snoot_io/status/767063202123354112

https://twitter.com/snoot_io/status/767059661103194112

Only 10 ASF projects are being on-boarded per month on a
first-come-first-served basis and as expected it has already been quite popular
(the the first 10 places already being allocated within hours of the offer
being made!)

A waiting list of projects wanting these analytics has been started so I'd like
to get some feedback to find out if the community would like me to ask for
OFBiz  to be added the waitlist.

Thanks
Sharan