Hello Everyone,

I need some opinions for a PoC that I'm working on for the plugin system
(OFBIZ-7972) and appreciate your help:

repository design
----------------------
I am thinking of just having a very simple web server denoted as a
repository where the plugins are just zip or tar archives that expand to
OFBiz components. For example, if the repository URL is www.example.com
then the plugin could be www.example.com/plugins/SpecificPluginHere.tar.gz.
It downloads to the specialpurpose (hopefully renamed to plugins) to expand
and install

dependencies
This is a complicated subject, and there are a few ideas I have in mind:
- Try to deploy the gradle project dependency model
- Alternatively write custom dependency resolution

However, this might be too complex to kickstart the project, and I think
perhaps we can start without a dependency management system and implement
it in a later stage.

Thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Taher Alkhateeb