Jacques,

as far as I understand the theme voting, the community decided to keep all themes with negative votes and drop the ones with positive votes.

I fully agree with Sharan's and Taher's opinions.

If you had another ruleset for these votes in mind, you should have explained them BEFORE the vote.

Regards,

Michael