Wow! You start 9 votes in 9 threads; you engage the entire community and
now that the votes are out and finished you want to cancel it? And the
reason is "too much burden"?

Here is the burden:
1) delete three folders representing the themes approved for deletion.
2) svn commit

If you feel this is too heavy then I'm willing to take over this task but
may I suggest to try and perhaps avoid starting votes in the future if
you're not sure that you'll follow through.