Paul,

the Hotwax team has spent a lot of effort over a long period of time and contributes a lot. I cannot see much promotion from them in the official mailing lists but even if there was some, it would be well deserved. I really appreciate the work and contributions they do, and they do it in an unpretentious and friendly way.

I find it disturbing that you are attacking them and Sharan in this way and blaming them to be dishonest is insulting.

The only one that I am aware of doing open promotion for himself seems to be yourself by answering questions in the mailing lists by only pointing to your OFBiz fork instead of giving a helping answer. Even in the below post you spent one of three paragraphs promoting your solution and explaining that the community is not able to deliver a proper solution so you had to do it.

And, by the way, what prevents you from contributing your work to OFBiz to make it up to standards?

In my opinion, that comes much closer to dishonesty.

Regards,

Michael

PS: For the record: I am not endorsed by or affiliated with HotWax in any way.