the 16.11 is released so +1 to update gradle

Nicolas

Le 27/12/2016 à 21:45, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I've upgraded gradle to version 3.2.1 on my machine and tested most
functionality which seems to be operating well. The experience is pleasant
because by default version 3+ automatically starts the gradle daemon which
makes the build system much faster among other things. They deprecated the
shift operator "<<" but it still works and we can refactor that later.

We might need some work on buildbot to upgrade the version, but other than
that it seems to be a smooth experience.

What do you think? Is it a good time to upgrade?

Taher Alkhateeb