OK, I'll answer your questions step by step. I just need time...

Jacques

Le 22/01/2017 à 22:01, Scott Gray a écrit :
1. Ask for input
2. Get no responses except a -1
3. Wait for a few months
4. Proceed anyway without further discussion

In future it might be quicker to just skip step 1.

Regards
Scott

On 23 January 2017 at 02:06, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>