Hi Jacques,

I like your approach too.  I propose creating a Tour page in Confluence.
This tour page will have a direct child page for the recent OFBiz releases,
like the following menu structure:

Tour
        -> Release 13.7
        -> Release 16.11

Each of the Release xx.x page is a Table of Content that links to other
existing pages.
The tour is meant for beginner and they are expected to go through the
topics from top to bottom.

With this approach, there will not be direct child page under each Release
xx.x page. Existing documentation isn’t affected.

Regards,
James

Jacques Le Roux wrote