See if this effort can be part of -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Business+Process+Stories+and+Use+Cases+Library
For more details please refer the email thread -
ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=User+Acceptance+Test+Cases+For+Ecommerce+14.12

Or you would like to do it as completely separate effort and document will
target completely different audiance/purpose?

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
Sr. Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com