Taher, Deepak,

I already explained the reason of the problem in the initial thread message.

<<This is because we have already a plugins folder in the ofbiz-framework/trunk branch and when we use pullAllPluginsSource we replace it by a new one (plugins folder) and the main .svn gets confused (in root) >>

In other words, because of the plugins/README.txt file when you create a working copy from the ofbiz-framework/trunk branch you generate a .svn in root folder where there is a "knowledge" of this file and the plugins directory.

So, we can't delete it and replace it by another different plugins directory.

I'll give a try on changing pullAllPluginsSource now

Jacques