That would be better indeed, I did not look a it yet.

Jacques

Le 14/03/2017 à 19:04, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
I think we can improve gradle task and instead of deleting plugins it will
its delete sub-folder.
I am sure gradle should have ability to delete sub-folder. :)

If we delete README.txt then it will not be available in git as git does
not support empty folder.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Jacques Le Roux <