+1 This makes totally sense,

Le 11/04/2017 à 03:48, Shi Jinghai a écrit :
Hi Taher,

I think we should use the ASF existing repository. JCenter, central maven
repository and others have proxy/cache to ASF repository.

Cheers,

Shi Jinghai

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2017年4月10日 23:43
收件人: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
主题: [Discussion] Allocating a maven repository for OFBiz plugins

Hello Everyone,

The last piece of the puzzle to complete the plugin system for OFBiz is to have
a maven repository to which we can publish the released plugins.

I'm not sure what is the best approach to proceed and so opening this thread
for ideas. I think due to legal concerns we cannot publish on JCenter.

So the question now is how, and where to create this repository? Should we
utilize some ASF existing repository? Create a new one? If create a new one,
which engine to use?

Appreciate your input and thoughts.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb