Hi Taher, Jinghai,

See https://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html and especially bottom links

BTW unrelated, but I was curious some times ago: https://s.apache.org/JnrV

Jacques

Le 11/04/2017 à 07:44, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hello Shi,

Which one is that? Where is it located? Who should we contact or what
should we do to request a repository?

Regards,

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 4:48 AM, Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Taher,

I think we should use the ASF existing repository. JCenter, central maven
repository and others have proxy/cache to ASF repository.

Cheers,

Shi Jinghai

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2017年4月10日 23:43
收件人: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
主题: [Discussion] Allocating a maven repository for OFBiz plugins

Hello Everyone,

The last piece of the puzzle to complete the plugin system for OFBiz is to
have a maven repository to which we can publish the released plugins.

I'm not sure what is the best approach to proceed and so opening this
thread for ideas. I think due to legal concerns we cannot publish on
JCenter.

So the question now is how, and where to create this repository? Should we
utilize some ASF existing repository? Create a new one? If create a new
one, which engine to use?

Appreciate your input and thoughts.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb