Hi,

Does someone knows if this is really useful? (in birt web.xml)

    <!--
        Directory where to store all the birt report script libraries (JARs).
        Defaults to ${birt home}/scriptlib
    -->
    <context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_SCRIPTLIB_DIR</param-name>
<param-value>${ofbiz.home}/plugins/birt/lib/scriptlib</param-value>
    </context-param>

I found it as an empty folder in my machine, I don't see it used at all in
source.

I believe it was previously used with the birt webapp I recently removed for
licensing reason.

But I'm unsure because a "/plugins/birt/lib/scriptlib" folder was generated on
my machine today (using trunk HEAD)

Thanks