It seems there are no other files in birt component concerned by the licensing
issue

Hi,

While working on HELP_BIRT.xml, I have found another issue regarding the birt
component and the Birt license (EPL v1)

It's said at

https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl/notice.php

that all source maintained in the Birt repository is licensed under EPL v1

The birt.tld file we use to render the example reports

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-plugins/trunk/birt/webapp/birt/WEB-INF/birt.tld

is not a simple file and was wrongly licensed with a ASL2 header.

The ChartReport.ftl and Report.ftl needs the birt.tld file and unfortunately
reading

http://freemarker.org/docs/pgui_misc_servlet.html

it seems we can't refer to  an URL, like

https://github.com/EclispeBIRT/org.eclipse.birt/blob/master/viewer/org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer/birt/WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld

So I'm afraid we need to remove the 2 reports FTL examples and the birt.tld.

We can still use the example.rptdesign and chart.rptdesign in other ways. Like we do for other reports or as examples for the Flexible Reports but I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

What do you think?