It sounds like we need to talk to them. I'd be happy to take a look at their lists and ask some questions.

Thanks
Sharan

On 30/05/17 15:53, Michael Brohl wrote:
They also have a (somehow generated) User manual for every Release/Version available in html [1] and PDF [2] format.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/manual.html

[2] http://camel.apache.org/manual/

Regards,

Michael