+1

Jacques

Le 02/08/2017 à 10:44, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Hi Taher,

I think we can keep both work independent, as it will be very messy if we
do renaming/cleaning and movement in single shot.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Paul, no what I meant is a new single component where move all
services to it. The reason I suggested that is to reduce "mass
operations" and make them into one.

Our services require a lot of cleanup, renaming, fixing, etc ... so I
guess I just rushed an email which I wanted to carefully write in a
more comprehensive thread, but I'm just not sure if people are
interested in going that route

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>