FYI, I've got some code lying around that ports the DataDeliverServlet and
DatasetDeliveryServlet to JAX-RS using CXF. The reason I started it was because
I thought we might be able to make use of CXF's oauth providers to secure this
RESTful web service. But I hadn't figured out the oauth part (nor how to port
the RDF/RSS servlets).

If I find time, maybe I'll start a branch...

-Ricky