Hi Tom,
To be honest I've no idea when filemgr (or more generally OODT) tests
broke... it's been a good while now and we keep the last 50 builds so the
exact date is most likely deep into the event horizonby now.
Anyway's, I agree with your comments. It is only fair for us to keep the
codebase _stable_. Unstable commits should most likely be reverted ASAP.
What I like about OODT though is that review board is heavily in use.
I should also mention that we *may* wish to set up a pre-commit test
configuration where a bot will take our patch on Jira and run a build on
Jenkins then post a comment to the Jenkins issue telling us whether the
patch meets certain criteria, etc. If you want to do this then I can maybe
look into it.
Apart from that I am still butchering the filemgr tests little by little
and will have a review board up soon. I also may get hit by a bus soon, or
get sucked down the plug hole in my hotel room bath. ;)
Lewis

--
*Lewis*