Welcome Dana!  I also feel honored to be here :)

My name is Val and I work at APL. I started looking into OODT last year and I
am investigating how we might use OODT for our science data pipelines.   I have
integrated our JEDI instrument pipeline (from the Juno Mission) into an OODT
framework and I am just now getting it ready to go live and shadow our existing
pipeline. I am also starting work on the RBSPICE instrument pipeline (from
APL's Van Allen Probes Mission) to see what we can do with OODT there as well.
If all goes well, I will be the 'go to' person for OODT data pipelines here at
APL. I am a software developer by education and from 25 years of experience,
but over the last 5 years I have been working on system engineering tasks and
have been away from the software world. I am delighted to be working on
software again, and to have landed into such a nice community of developers. :)

Nice to meet you,

Val

Valerie A. Mallder
New Horizons Deputy Mission System Engineer
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory