Thanks Bill!
Dana

From: BW <w...@apache.org<mailto:w...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:58 AM
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>"
<dev@oodt.apache.org<mailto:dev@oodt.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: New Committer: Dana Freeborn

Dana welcome aboard!

-Bill

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Freeborn, Dana J (398G) <
dana.j.freeb...@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:dana.j.freeb...@jpl.nasa.gov>> wrote:

Thanks Chris.  I have subscribed to the dev email list and I'm happy to
introduce myself.

My name is Dana Freeborn and I am the Group Supervisor for the Science
Data Management Systems group of the Instrument Software and Science Data
Systems Section at JPL.  I have been involved with OODT for over a decade
with a focus on its application as the framework for for the ingestion,
management and application of airborne and space borne remote sensing
data.  With the new challenges facing our upcoming NASA earth orbiting
missions in this era of big data, I am looking forward to being a part of
the community of thinkers and doers who will provide the solutions.

My thanks to the PMC for inviting me to join the Apache OODT community.
I'm very honored.

Dana