Can you do me a favour, I can't find that development page in CMS and I
need to drink run,

change the mvn command to:

mvn clean com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin:instrument
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin:setup
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin:aggregate
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin:clover test install
-Dmaven.clover.skipGroverJar=true

and then put if they want to find out more about Clover visit:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Clover-for-Maven+2+and+3+User's+Guide

Thanks!