Looks great Luca! Thanks!

--k

Cinquini, Luca (398G) wrote:
Hi Sean,
here it is:

https://store.docker.com/community/images/oodthub/oodt-node

Maybe I should mention that these images were created as part of a
project to run OODT in a scalable architecture on the Cloud… We never
really meant to generate a completely generic Docker version of the full
OODT distribution. For example, the FM is always built with the Solr
back-end. There was no attempt of generality here, rather we wanted to
build a specific architecture that could be reused across NASA missions.

thanks, L

On Nov 9, 2017, at 8:43 AM, Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org