Hey Imesha, et al,

I think the ideas are pretty good. Radix is a good starting point, but
there needs to be a useful recipe for people wanting to customise it with
their own stuff.

Docker Compose is a good way for spinning up a multi container solution,
although without Swarm, you don’t get any redundancy. Kubernetes will give
users better scale out support. I’m also testing some cool Juju support for
Kubernetes which might make the deployment of this stuff easier on K8S.

I’d certainly like to see an out of the box solution which uses the ZK
stuff you did, the Avro stuff thats going in and OODT, even if its a way
for us to discover the ZK and scale up limitations. I think using Docker
will make larger deployments of OODT easier and something we should
certainly put some thought into.

On 18 November 2018 at 11:53:53, Imesha Sudasingha (imesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk)