On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau (Commented) (JIRA)
<j...@apache.org> wrote:

> Romain Manni-Bucau commented on OPENEJB-1694:
>
> please check your dependencies, i just tried and it works perfectly.
>
> i tried with google CODI examples.
>
> i had to remove openwebbeans, myfaces, geronimo .. jars (remove all jar which
> are already in webapps/openejb/lib excepted logging jar (slf4j/log4j)).

I was to have looked at the issue, too. I'm amazed you did it so prompt.

I however don't like the solution. Do you propose to remove the libs
from openejb/lib directory to have the other app running? I think it's
like deleting/adding jars to tomcat's lib or ext or even java's ext
dir - it will help and even encourage for future actions like that,
but it's not a very safe way to fix the issue to me. It's too
low-level, isn't it? Aren't openejb's jars separated from other
webapp's jars?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski