On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i propose to remove jars from its webapp (i'm pretty sure it is the problem
> since i had the same downloading an example).
>
> tomcat and openejb shouldn't be touched.

Ah, thanks Romain for your patience to elaborate on it. You did write
about removing the jars "which are already in webapps/openejb/lib
excepted logging jar (slf4j/log4j)". Thanks again.

I think it should be somewhere in the doc so people won't run into it
again or will be warned it may happen. Is there a place for it?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere - http://blog.japila.pl