Hi Mike,

I am OK with moving/disabling locking tests and these four by default. Locking
tests do not issue massive amounts of SQL so are not noticeably hit by
OPENJPA-1876 issue and are slow by nature. It is not needed for this
move/disabling to wait for OPENJPA-1876 resolution.

I just wanted to prevent anybody from moving/disabling a test which is slow
because of OPENJPA-1876 and not by nature.

Regards,
Milosz