HI!  This question seems to be related, or at least in the same vein, as
OPENJPA-2628, right?  Personally (eeeeerrr, professionally) the branches I
care most about are 1.2.4, 2.0.2, 2.1.2, 2.2.1.1, 2.2.3.  I agree that all
those older version number are starting to make things very bloated.

Thanks,

Heath