Le lun. 6 juil. 2020 à 09:33, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Unfortunately I was unable to create tests for my PR yet :(((
> can we merge it without tests for now?

We have 2 options:

1. We merge it like that - there is the indexes flag anyway so impact can
be limited - and we work on a test for next release
2. We postpone it for next release we can plan in not so long (if Mark
wants some more fixes it be worth another release soon anyway)

The code looks ok and the few tests I did were ok but I didn't launch a
full build on this PR but if green I would be to get it in.